Thursday, January 23, 2014

The BEST!

So, finally, my hometown has confirmed what I've known all along!  I'm the BEST!  I've been telling my boyfriend this for years, but....I digress.  Today, I actually received a press release confirming it.  I mean, I know I'm pretty awesome, but a press releaseWow! 

It seems the town of Largo, Maryland where my private practice is based has awarded me with the 2013 Best of Largo Award for Psychotherapists!!!  This is amazing news!  I feel so honored that I'm being recognized by the clients that I've served as well as professionals in my community for the quality of services that I provide.  I'm super honored that what I do is appreciated and I'm even more driven to continue this work and even greater things! 

Thank you all for the love, appreciation and support!  I hope to take my healing work to even greater heights!

I'm twinkling and beaming crazy bright today, and as always, I'm hoping the same for you, Starlights!

J*

AKA (Also known as)

The BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment