Sunday, January 12, 2014

14 Days to Freedom: Day 3


Day 3:

My skin feels a little more itchy, but Day 2’s break-out seems to have vanished.  Wow!  And my skin is literally glowing.  All of this in just 2 days?  Why did I avoid this for so long?   I look ethereal!  My aura is beaming!  Cosmetic companies would be out of business if more people were doing this.  In the mirror, I notice even more physical changes.  It seems like the cellulite on my abdomen and thighs has thrown a party without my permission and invited WAY too many guests!  It looks…sigh…well, you know what cellulite looks like.  I’m not pleased with this residual, but I am inspired to hit the gym.  I hit it hard, again, with loads of energy to spare.  Phenomenal!  I feel like some kind of super she-ro!  This is truly remarkable!  I feel a little bloated from all the fluids, but I’m consistent with taking all of my supplements and drinking the fluids as prescribed.  I read scripture and spend some time with God.  I feel really great and again, I’m inspired to put in some work toward the things that I’ve put on my list, so I do, and I get lots of great things done.  God and the angels are working with me and I can hear their instructions very clearly!  I’m being guided by a very quiet, but very clear and direct inner voice, and I am listening!  Okay, so with the exception of the cellulite, Day 3 is another good day, and I’m loving the process, but the recipe hunt is still in full gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment