Tuesday, January 14, 2014

14 Days to Freedom: Day 5


Day 5:                                                                                                                                                                                

I think my cellulite must have studied with David Copperfield.  Gone again!   Is this some sort of wicked curse?  I’m feeling a little Disney princess-esque, but at least the pattern is consistent and considering the temperature and wind-chill factor, no one will bear witness to the cursed ripples adorning my belly.  Not much is different today.  My energy level is fab, I’m sleeping very well and I’m looking better and better by the minute.   I’m getting messages and direction more and more clearly and I feel love and peace expanding within me.  It’s such a surreal experience.  I often feel like I’m dreaming!  Many of the things that mattered to be before I started this process no longer seem significant.  My mind won’t even allow me to focus on trivial things.  This is what detachment is.  Freedom.  Saying that I’m loving this is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment