Friday, January 17, 2014

14 Days to Freedom: Day 8


Day 8:                                                                                                                                                                                
Today was ROUGH!!!  I’m SO HUNGRY!  I fantasized about food all day, but I am determined.  I am pushing through.  As of today, I’m going to wrap this thing up on Day 10.  I’m ready for something savory.  Even a salad would do.  I’m looking forward to chomping on some solid food.  Don’t worry.  I’ll choose wisely and chew slowly.  I could have some fruit today because I’ve passed the 3-day mark, but I want to press through to the end.  I think I can.  I think I can…Sigh.  I really am doing my best.  My vacay officially comes to an end today, and I return to my office tomorrow.  I think that reality may be exacerbating my hunger pangs, so I’ll just wait and see how I feel when I get to Day 10.  Maybe I’ll have a change of heart.  Maybe.

Aside from the hunger, I’m still feeling very connected and appreciating my guidance.  My productivity and energy levels have not changed at all and I hope this continues beyond the fast.  The cellulite cycle is still going strong, but the dry-brushing at night seems to help it fade a bit before I hit the bed.  Today, I feel like I’m drowning from the level of fluids I took in today, and I probably should just set up shop in my bathroom because I’ve been in there at least 70% of the day.  I do have to admit…I feel clean and clear and no matter how hungry I get, I’m still grateful for the process.  It’s a good process.  It’s an incredible process!  So far, I have no regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment