Monday, June 30, 2014

Starlight Spotlight



Twinkle and Beam's Starlights are always accomplishing MAJOR goals!!!  I get testimonial phone calls, e-mails and text messages on a near-daily basis from Starlights twinkling and beaming with blinging brightness!

From landing their dream jobs, opening their own businesses, falling in love, getting engaged, moving on from unsatisfying relationships, and relocating internationally to losing weight, buying their dream homes and having children when doctors claimed it was impossible, left and right, Starlights are pressing through their doubts and fears to manifest their wildest dreams!  I'm always thrilled to hear these stories, but I'm never surprised. I know firsthand the power of intentional focus, visioning, affirmative thought and faith in manifesting a dreamy life and I know it's possible for everybody!  Even YOU!

I thought it would be a good idea to put these stories where they belong on Twinkle and Beam in theStarlight Spotlight!  But I must warn you, you may want to wear some shades because these Starlights are boasting some major wattage!  I hope you're inspired by their stories and  motivated to do the work to find YOUR Light and shine it bright!  

Twinkle and Beam, Starlights!
Love always, 

J*

Contact me if you'd like personalized support to find your light!  I'm more than willing to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment