Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bite for Your Life!!!

Consistently ingesting a high vibrational diet (HVD) rich in living and whole foods (fruits, veggies, beans, seeds and nuts) is HIGHLY beneficial in keeping the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies balanced and in harmony. As I am an avid promoter of holistic health and fitness, I'd be remiss not to include some nutritional info on my blog.  So, lucky for you, periodically I'll be sharing some of my favorite HVD recipes and their health benefits so that you guys can begin to see and feel remarkable changes from the inside out! I'm SO excited about the changes we'll see in 2014! Stay tuned!

Please note, I am not a licensed Nutritionist nor do I aspire to become one.  I am just really passionate about creating a healthier world.  Maybe we can do this together one bite at a time.  Feel free to share your favorite recipes in the comments section.  I'm always open to trying something new!

Twinkle and Beam, Starlights!  

Muah!

J* 

No comments:

Post a Comment