Thursday, January 23, 2014

14 Days to Freedom: Day 14

Day 14:
                                                                                                                                                                      

Thankfully, my headache is gone!  Even though, I feel awesome about being mentally strong enough to fast for such a long time, that headache was KILLER!  I guess you just have to take the bitter with the sweet.  I really feel very proud of myself!  Today’s menu offers soaked prunes for breakfast (YUCK!), a small salad for lunch, veggie soup for dinner and all the same delectable liquids I’ve been limited to over the last couple of weeks throughout the day.  Tomorrow’s menu offers more of the same, only with larger portions and I can add 1-2 slices of whole wheat bread and finely chopped nuts.  On the following day after (the 4th day post-fast), I can resume a normal diet.  I’m looking forward to it!   

Now that I’m on my second day of eating food, it seems like my body has adjusted quite well.  Like I said, the headache is gone, and my energy level has increased even more.  I feel pretty darn great!  I was a little worried about what the adjustment would be like (I was especially worried about the number of trips I’d have to take to the potty), but everything was perfectly fine.  No need for worry.  I think my body enjoyed this process.  My tummy feels squeaky clean!  It’s like I’m floating when I walk!  Incredible!

So…yesterday, I wasn’t feeling as connected spiritually as I had been throughout the fast, but after meditating and centering myself, I feel that my spiritual link has been fortified!  I love it!  I love God!  I love ME!  It feels like my crown chakra is wide open and I can clearly hear all that God is telling me.  I feel Divine energy all around me and I feel fully supported and loved all on my own.  I realize that the only connection I need is my connection to God.  I feel more spiritually connected than ever before and I feel I’ve gained deeper wisdom, heightened creativity and increased patience and compassion.  Don’t get me wrong, my ego still rears its head from time to time, but my ability to redirect it with Love is a natural reflex.  It’s absolutely amazing!  I’m so happy that I’ve given myself this gift!  Other than life and my family, I don’t think I’ve ever received anything greater!  Although my Vitamix is a close second (Thanks, Mom!).

No comments:

Post a Comment