Friday, January 24, 2014

21-Day Move and Shape Challenge! Who's With Me?

For the last couple of weeks, I've really been struggling with my motivation to get my cardio and strength training in.  My aim is always to be active 5-6 days per week, but I really want to get to a point where I'm moving and shaping 7 days per week for no less than an hour.  So, in effort to get this goal underway, I'm going to start a 21-Day Move and Shape Challenge!

Scientists say that it takes 21 days to create a habit, so why not try out the theory?  It can't hurt right?  Well, maybe my muscles will ache a bit, but at least I'll be moving toward creating a healthy habit that I can feel proud of.  So, starting Sunday, January 26th, 2014, I'm going to begin hitting the gym, the floor, my mini trampoline, breaking out some of my fitness videos and consulting with my trainer to put a cardio-strength habit into consistent action and keep my healthy lifestyle goal progressing. 

Want to Move and Shape with me?

Let's twinkle and beam....and sweat it out!

Get your minds right, Starlights!  It is a challenge, but we are totally worth it!

LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment