Monday, February 3, 2014

The Yummy Tummy-ache Annihilator

I never really get sick, but when I do, I turn to Mother Nature (not the local pharmacy) to find a cure! Yesterday, I had a killer tummy-ache accompanied by multiple trips to the potty (I know, TMI), so I concocted the best fresh ginger tea I've ever tasted!!!  Knowing the amazing impact that fresh ginger has on digestive health, I did a happy dance when I found just enough in my fridge to make my concoction.  When your tummy is doing flips or if you just want a nice, flavorful and spicy tea, try this: 

The Yummy Tummy-ache Annihilator

A 3 inch piece of fresh, organic ginger, peeled and sliced thinly
1/4 lemon squeezed
1/4 lime squeezed
Organic raw honey to taste

Boil ginger for 10 minutes then pour liquid into a large mug. Add lemon and lime juices and honey and stir. Drink while hot. Yummy (and calming) for my tummy!  

Thanks, Mother Nature!  Muah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment