Tuesday, February 4, 2014

21-Day Move and Shape Challenge Days 4-10

Okay, so I haven't posted in the last few days.  I apologize.  Things have gotten crazy hectic and beyond busy, but I want you all to know that I am still pressing through.  Granted on a few of these days, my work-outs were at a snail's pace and minimal, but I kept it movin' and shapin'!  In this process, and I am keeping my eye on the prize---flat and firm abs, a whittled waist and my Bebe cropped jeans that I haven't worn since my biggest little was about 4 years old, and he'll be 7 this year.  I'll let you do the math.  My visualization often is my motivation to get out of bed or off the couch and from behind this screen to move and shape.  I keep my vision in the forefront in effort to make this thing happen.  It's working!

I am happy with the progress that I'm seeing and I'm feeling more and more energized as the days progress. I'm proud of me and I'm hoping you're movin' and shapin' your way to your goals too!

Twinkle and Beam, Starlights!

Muah!

J*

No comments:

Post a Comment