Sunday, February 16, 2014

21-Day Move and Shape Challenge: Days 12-21

Whew, LORD!  That was a rough 21 days!  Yesterday was the last day of the challenge, but I even got another work-out in today with my trainer.  I think I really did create a pretty good work-out habit.  I definitely increased the intensity of my strength training and I feel more energized and less impacted by things the challenges I've been facing lately.  I'm proud of my decision to try this out.  Plus...I'm 5lbs down!  Can't be mad at that, huh?

Okay, so if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm addicted to challenges!  Some years ago, I remember cracking open a fortune cookie revealing a fortune that read, "You love challenge."  I turned my nose up when I read it initially, thinking, "Who loves challenge?  That's ridiculous!"  But the more I thought of my life and my choices, I believe the Universe placed the right cookie and scrap of paper in front of me.  That fortune adorns my vision board.  It's right.  I do love a good challenge, sooooooo.....yes, you've guessed it!  I'm starting another one!!! 

You can join me if you'd like or simply be a spectator, but I'm going for another 21 days!  This next Move and Shape challenge is going to be strictly for cardio work-outs.  I'm ready to reveal all of the super-sexy and strong muscles I've been building, so I'm going to focus on fat burn this time around!

Are you with me?

I'll be starting on Wednesday, February 19th.  Forgive me for starting mid-week, but I had to schedule a brief break for myself.  I trust you understand.  :) 

Are you ready!?  I am not!  ;)  Let's show 2014 who's boss, Starlights!  We've got this!


Twinkle and Beam!

J*

No comments:

Post a Comment