Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Think for Freedom

Meditation Message:  

Today's meditation was freeing!  Throughout the day I had been asking myself what it is that I really want.  Many things came to mind---a healthy family, food, shelter, peace, safety, joy, prosperity, love, but what each of these leads to for me is a sense of freedom. "That's it!"  I said to myself.  "I want to be free!"  As I always do, I took this innermost desire into my heart and mind as I went into meditation and here's the message that I was given:

"Freedom begins and ends with a thought."

This statement resonated deeply and when my meditation ended, I sat and examined what thoughts I had been having that had me feeling as though freedom was lacking in my life.  Upon examining my thoughts and perceptions, I found that I had been unconsciously highlighting ideas that were facilitating the absence of the freedom I want to welcome into my space.  Immediately, I wrote new, transformative ideas to shift the energy around the thought patterns that were causing me to feel that freedom was not a part of my experience.  Soon after, I began to feel more and more light and more and more...FREE!  If I did all of this within the span of an hour, what could I do in a day? A week?  A month?  A year? 

How free could we all be if we shift each of our negative thoughts to powerful, freedom-sparking affirmations?  Take the time to examine the areas of your life that bring you the most challenge and closely examine the thoughts you have around these aspects of your life.  Shift the thoughts that need shifting to ones that make you feel joyful, fulfilled and FREE...then see where life takes you!

Many blessings for tons of twinkling and a bunch of beaming!!!

Love always,

J*

No comments:

Post a Comment