Saturday, April 19, 2014

Appointments Available Now! Schedule Today!



Ready to twinkle and beam your way to a new you? You can schedule today! I know it's been a while since I've opened my schedule to take on new clients, but I've made room in my schedule to help those of you who are finally ready to see some incredible and magical changes take place in your lives! 

I have evening and weekend appointments available in late April and May in my Largo, Maryland office or online via Skype! If you mention this ad when you schedule, you can receive 10% off your first session or service bundle! Click the Coach Me tab or visit www.janellmorgan.com to see my menu of services and schedule your appointment today!  

I'm looking forward to helping you to shine your light super bright!  Let's do this!

Until then....

Twinkle and Beam, Starlights!

J*

No comments:

Post a Comment