Monday, June 30, 2014

Starlight Spotlight: Specificity and Visioning Help a Starlight to Land her Dream Job and Salary!

Starlight Spotlight:

I'm shining the spotlight on one of the Starlights (she knows who she is) that put in some really hard work to shine her light a whole lot brighter this year! With all the adversity she's faced, she kept her faith and focused her sights on her goals. She told me today that she landed a new job with the exact salary she put on her vision board!  I'm so proud of her work and her faith!!!  Here's to accomplishing more vision board goals! We've got lots of time left in 2014 for even more amazing things to happen! Way to Twinkle and beam, Starlight! I'm so proud of you!!! Congrats!

Starlights, I'm always ready to hear YOUR good news! Please share so that we can continue to inspire others to find their light and shine it bright! Your story is could save a light!

Twinkle and beam, Starlights!

Love always,

J*

No comments:

Post a Comment